I’m an experienced Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies providing Tradition & Protocol at Royal Occasions, Weddings, Civic Receptions, Banquets, Dinners and Company Promotions in Yorkshire, Cumbria, Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Durham and Beyond!
‘Did you know that Eric is always keen to help charitable organisations and will always give his time ‘freely’ to help with their fund raising events.
So, if you are planning a Dinner & Dance or something similar why not give me a call.
Don’t forget my services will cost you no more than a telephone call or an email’
Why consider working with a Toastmaster at your Wedding?
Some of the advantages of engaging the services of a qualified and professional Toastmaster include:
- Freeing the bride and groom from stress and anxiety allowing them to enjoy the event.
- Enabling the managers of the venue to focus on their own important tasks.
- Confidence co-ordination is sucessfully delegated..
- Experienced advice and on-going support available on the different areas of the event.
- A professional manner projected at all times.
- Your event delivered with gravitas and style.
- That extra “something” to compliment your special day.
Tradition and Protocol across Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cumbria, Lincolnshire and Durham, the UK and the world…
I have worked as a professional Toastmaster with Lord Mayors from Hull, York & Leeds, Industrial Organisations, The Cookridge Cancer Centre in Leeds Yorkshire, Universities, Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologies (CIAT). I have also worked in Colorado & Kansas in the USA - conducting a Memorial Service, Charity Luncheons, Banquets, Celebrity 90th birthday parties & talks on the History of the Toastmaster in the UK.
‘Based in the HISTORIC CITY OF YORK and is regulary called upon to officiate at many prestigious events’
A night with the ‘Fund Raisers’ Alan, Dec & Ben, The Close House, Newcastle – Charity Evening 2013 in aid of the Children’s Heart Unit, Newcastle General Hospital